Preventative Care & Vaccinations
Annual checkups, vaccinations, and heartworm, flea, and tick prevention.
Minor Illness & Injury
Sick or injured pets and treatment options.
Chronic Health Management
Kidney disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, and other chronic health conditions.
Geriatric Pet Care
Aging pet care and arthritis management.
Testing & Diagnostics
Dermatology and allergy testing, heart worm testing, external and internal parasite screenings, blood work, urinalysis, cytology and cultures, infectious disease testing, and more.
Exotic Specie Care & Exams
Rabbits, guinea pigs, sugar gliders, ferrets, rodents, as well as many species of birds.
To increase the chance that your pet will be found and returned to you should they get lost.
For domestic and international travel.
Whether you know it’s time, are having trouble deciding if it’s time, or you’re just curious
about the process, we can help you prepare for your pet’s aftercare.
We're Perfect For
- Pets who have anxiety with traveling or going to the vet
- Pets who are aggressive towards other animals
- Pets who dislike being put in pet-carriers
- Pets who have mobility challenges
- Clients who want a more personalized veterinarian relationship
- Clients who are busy parents with limited time
- Clients who are aging and unable to drive
- Clients who are physically impaired
- Clients who have multiple pets
About Telehealth Appointments
Existing clients who have an up-to-date, in-person annual exam can take advantage of our Telehealth solution. A Telehealth appointment is perfect for recheck appointments, minor ailments, or for conversations on deciding if it is time for end of life care.
An in-person follow-up visit may be necessary after your Telehealth appointment. In this case, half of your Telehealth appointment fee will be credited towards the in-person visit.
Telehealth appointments are 30-minute appointments that can be done via a phone call or video call.