Preventative Care & Vaccinations
Annual checkups, vaccinations, and heartworm, flea, and tick prevention.
Minor Illness & Injury
Sick or injured pets and treatment options.
Chronic Health Management
Kidney disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, and other chronic health conditions.
Testing & Diagnostics
Dermatology and allergy testing, heart worm testing, external and internal parasite screenings, blood work, urinalysis, cytology and cultures, infectious disease testing, and more.
Exotic Species Care & Exams
Rabbits, guinea pigs, sugar gliders, ferrets, rodents, as well as many species of birds.
To increase the chance that your pet will be found and returned to you should they get lost.
Musculoskeletal problems, acute or chronic neurologic disease, anxiety, allergies, chronic internal disease, and any painful condition.
Geriatric Pet Care
Aging pet care and arthritis management.
For domestic and international travel.
Whether you know it’s time, are having trouble deciding if it’s time, or you’re just curious
about the process, we can help you prepare for your pet’s aftercare.
We're Perfect For
- Pets who have anxiety with traveling or going to the vet
- Pets who are aggressive towards other animals
- Pets who dislike being put in pet-carriers
- Pets who have mobility challenges
- Clients who want a more personalized veterinarian relationship
- Clients who are busy parents with limited time
- Clients who are aging and unable to drive
- Clients who are physically impaired
- Clients who have multiple pets
About Telehealth Appointments
Existing clients who have an up-to-date, in-person annual exam can take advantage of our Telehealth solution. A Telehealth appointment is perfect for recheck appointments, minor ailments, or for conversations on deciding if it is time for end of life care.
Telehealth appointments are up to 30-minute appointments that can be done via a phone call or video call. An in-person follow-up at-home vet visit may be necessary after your Telehealth appointment.